Clark Capital is searching for a business process improvement expert to drive end-to- end process design thinking using mainstream process improvement methodology innovation and change leadership methodologies across the organization.
The Process Excellence Director will lead and execute initiatives that drive efficiency and simplicity across multiple businesses functions within the Firm. This individual must be results-oriented with the ability to drive ROI, ensuring accountability, focus, and strategic alignment.
This individual must be able to:
- Identify long term opportunities as well as those eligible for immediate quick impacts.
- Drive solutions from a business capability, operations, and process standpoint.
- Implement process improvement disciplines to increase quality and improve delivery and create sustainable measurement to ensure continued success.
- Identify and streamline the adviser engagement processes, quantify and measure the impact of process improvement efforts and decrease.
- Work closely with executive management to understand company goals.
- Collaborate with the executive team to deliver the outcomes required.
- Lead multiple process improvement initiatives to quantifiable results in defect reduction, cost avoidance, loss reduction or revenue enhancement.
- Act as a change agent to instill a Continuous Improvement mindset across the Firm using process and metrics-driven performance.
- Interact with multiple layers of the organization with demonstrated success in initiating change and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Lead teams in challenging the status quo and driving change.
- Strategically implement change necessary for better productivity and effectiveness.
- Deliver effective leadership that builds employee trust and engagement and alignment with business goals.
- Evaluate process improvements with measurable metrics against KPIs.
- A proven track record of developing the business case and implementing the initiative.
- Experience leading process innovation and customer experience-driven projects to deliver improvement.
- Experience with business management or workflow systems.
- Adaptability/flexibility to change focus based on business needs.
- Demonstrable customer-facing presentation skills.
- Financial services experience in an evolving and/or transforming environment is required.
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation.
- Experience with Six Sigma methodology is ideal.