Best Ideas Series: Our Favorite Client Gifts
As the holidays approach, it can be hard to find ways to stay connected with your clients in a socially distanced or virtual way. Here are some of our favorite ways that advisors are staying connected and showing appreciation to their clients this holiday season.
Thoughtful Client Gifts
With more people working remotely, consider gifts that can help upgrade your clients’ work-from-home environment. Here are some of our favorite ideas to make home office life more comfortable:
- You help organize your clients’ financial lives, why not help them organize their home office? Cord holders or iPad stands may seem small, but they can make big impact. These accessories make accessing gadgets a breeze.
- Increased screen time at home has put a strain on our eyes. Felix Grey makes stylish and affordable blue light glasses that clients would love. They even offer e-Gift cards that you can email.
- If your clients have a standing desk, they may appreciate a supportive mat to help fight fatigue. This mat is contemporary and comfortable!
Socially Distanced Holiday Gatherings
Events are a great way to show client appreciation and spread holiday cheer. Throughout the pandemic, advisors have been finding creative ways to stay connected in a socially distanced or virtual way. Try one of these ideas for some holiday fun with your clients:
- Watch a Holiday Classic at a Drive-In Movie: Host a client event at a drive-in movie theater to watch a holiday classic. No drive-ins near you? No problem! You can rent your own projector and inflatable movie screen from companies like FunFlicks.
- Host an Online Cookie Decorating Party: Perfect for smaller gatherings, purchase cookie kits and host a virtual cookie decorating party. Order and ship kits from online shops such as Global Belly or from Etsy.
- Spread Cheer with a Virtual Wine Tasting: Virtual companies like Bottles Nation or even smaller Napa Valley wineries such as Bouchaine Vineyards make remote wine tastings easy, fun, and convenient.
Important Disclosures The views expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clark Capital Management Group. The opinions referenced are as of the date of publication and are subject to change. There is no guarantee of the future performance of any Clark Capital investments portfolio. Material presented has been derived from sources considered to be reliable, but the accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. Nothing herein should be construed as a solicitation, recommendation or an offer to buy, sell or hold any securities, other investments or to adopt any investment strategy or strategies.
Best Ideas E-Book
Interested in learning more? We’ve put together some of the best ideas from advisors across the country who are successfully staying connected with their clients during these challenging times. Complete the form below to download the full version now.